Monday, April 23, 2012

Musing Mondays - Interruptions



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.





This week’s musing asks…



Other than working at a job, what is your biggest interruption to reading? What takes you away from your book(s)?

My answer...

Let's see, there are quite a few things. Obviously my full time job does take up alot of hours each week, but aside from that, I'm online alot. Then when my husband is home we watch quite a bit of TV and movies. All of these things take away from the time I wish I had to devote to just reading. I guess basically just living a normal life takes away from reading time. I'm sure everyone has different things like this that prevents them reading as much as they like.

Overall, for me (besides the job), it's online stuff, TV, and movies. Short and sweet :)

What distractions do you have?

funny cat pictures - I'm proud of myself today
see more

9 comments:

  1. Computer is a big one for me too.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your answer! The computer and tv is usually a big one for me too – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/musing-mondays-to-z-challenge-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah those are big distractions sometimes. Here's my Musing
    Thanks,
    Cathy @ Addicted to Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tv And the Internet..what an easy way to spend a load of time, aren't they?

      Delete
  4. TV is not one of my problems, as far as reading goes. I DVR and watch when I'm in the mood for a little TV viewing. However, I do have a lot of things that interrupts my reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The internet is definitely a major distraction! What a time sucker it is! Here's my MM: http://booking-and-hooking.blogspot.ca/2012/04/musing-mondays-apr23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the computer is one of my biggies. As is the TV because I'm not a multi-tasker (I can't read and have the TV on).

    Great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Running an Etsy shop as well as getting distracted on the computer are really time-consuming for me! Great post, and you have a new follower as well. :) Would love it if you could check out mine <--- :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cat photo. On line takes my time too. Here is my post. MM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.