Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December 2012 Wrap Up

December is over and it's time to move onto January, but first I must wrap up my December reading.  Here are the books I read...

Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis (audio)
The Prophet by Ethan Cross
Ride the Tiger by Pat Silver-Lasky
Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (audio)
The Christmas Carol Murders by Christopher Lord
Maybe Too Good To Be True by Christy McKee
The Disappearance of Grace by Vincent Zandri
Austenland by Shannon Hale (audio)
A Hard Act to Follow by Henry Bushkin
The Power of Happiness by Timothy McKinney
The Penthouse Man by Kea Noli

Not bad, 11 books.  I ended up reading 86 books in 2012.   I didn't reach my goal of 100 books for the year but I'm planning to try again in 2013.

If you'd like to read my reviews, just click on the titles.  The only one I didn't review is the Jill Shalvis book.


3 comments:

  1. Great job, both in December and with finish 86 books in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. 82 books is very good Yvonne, and especially since you liked most of what you read.

    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a good month as well! And if you enjoyed what you read then, 82 is a great number! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.