Saturday, June 8, 2013

Promo: The Diabolist by Layton Green

Released on June 4th!
3rd book in the Dominic Grey series!




About the Book

While investigating the murder of a Satanic cult leader, two private investigators follow the trail of a reclusive New Age prophet and are plunged into a vortex of black magic, ancient heresies, and the dark corners of their own past.

Publisher:  Thomas & Mercer
Release Date:  June 4th

Link To Purchase:


Previous Books in the Series Available





Also check out the author's great website Layton Green.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice presentation, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at The Diabolist at another blog :) These sound good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.