Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013 - Monthly Wrap Up





I haven't been doing a monthly wrap up lately, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  Here are the books I read in November...

Mayhem at the Orient Express by Kylie Logan
Just Add Spice by Carol E. Wyer
Joyfully Yours by Amy Lamont
Dare to Love by Carly Phillips
Murder, She Barked by Krista Davis
Catnapped by Patricia Fry
Whips, Cuffs, and Little Brown Boxes by Kathryn Long (Review to be posted next week.)

So that makes 7 books for November.  Not great, but not horrible either.

According to Goodreads, I've read 86 books.  My goal was 100 books for 2013.  I seriously doubt I will be getting there with only a month left to the year but that's okay.  I intend to set the same goal for next year and try again :)

As for my challenge status...

So far, for 2013, I completed these challenges:

2013 Romance Reading Challenge
What An Animal Reading Challenge VI
2013 ARC Reading Challenge
2013 Library Reading Challenge
2013 Ebook Challenge
Foodie's Read 2013 Reading Challenge
Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2013 

These are the challenges I still have left...

2013 A to Z Reading Challenge (4 books left)
2013 Embarrassment of Riches TBR Reading Challenge (I signed up for 12 and haven't read any!)
2013 What's in a name Reading Challenge (Only 1 book left)
2013 Where Are You Reading? Challenge (23 out of 50 left)
2013 Why Buy the Cow? Challenge (10 left)
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013 (2 left - I can't even complete my own challenge!)

There's only one of these challenges that I think I have a legitimate chance to complete - What's in a name - but I don't even think I'll complete that one.  Still, I'm not unhappy with what I've completed.  It's not perfect and only "so-so", but I had fun with these challenges and I'll be back again in 2014.  LOL

Now, hopefully I remember to do a December wrap up :)


5 comments:

  1. Wow, you completed a lot of challenges! Good job.

    I completed all of mine except one...and I probably could still finish it (two books left), but I lost interest. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes that happens with me - I'll lose interest in a challenge and just stop participating in it. What seems like a good idea at the beginning of the year, isn't always the same by the end or even the middle of the year.

      Delete
  2. Dang, you took on a lot of challenges! I think you've done pretty well considering how many you had. I can usually complete my challenges but I utterly fail at linking. Sigh.

    Do you think you'll host the Finishing the Series Reading Challenge again? I'm considering a series challenge to help me catch up.

    Anyway, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bea,

      Yes, I am hosting the challenge again. I posted a link for it at http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/2014-finishing-series-reading-challenge.html I hope you'll join us.

      Yvonne

      Delete
  3. Great month! Happy December reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.