Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - September 9th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A brand new cozy series starting in October. It looks good.




Synopsis from Goodreads...

First in a new cozy series that ticks with excitement and mystery!

Ruth Clagan may be an expert clockmaker, but she’s always had a tendency to lose track of time. And when trying to solve a murder, every minute counts…

Ruth’s beloved grandfather instilled in her a love of timepieces. Unfortunately after her grandmother died and he remarried, Ruth and Grandpa Thom became estranged. She’s wanted to reconnect after her recent divorce, but sadly they’ve run out of time. Her grandfather has been found dead after a break-in at his shop—and the police believe he was murdered.

Now Ruth has been named the heir to Grandpa Thom’s clock shop, the Cog & Sprocket, in the small Berkshire town of Orchard, Massachusetts. As soon as she moves into the small apartment above the shop and begins tackling the heaps of unfinished work, Ruth finds herself trying to stay on the good side of Grandpa’s bossy gray cat, Bezel, while avoiding the step-grandmother she never wanted. But as old secrets and grudges start to surface, Ruth will have to kick into high gear to solve the killer case before someone else winds up dead…

Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: October, 2015


What books are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, this does sound enticing! I love a good mystery, and the clock shop full of secrets could keep a reader turning those pages. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “SOMEWHERE OUT THERE”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!

    My WoW: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/09/waiting-on-wednesday-new-john-irving.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely sounds like my kind of book! I'm adding this to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, a clockmaker, that's different, and lots of family drama. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.