Saturday, April 16, 2016

Review: A SEAL’s Proposal by Tawny Weber






Genre:
Romance

Format:
E-Book

Release Date:
July 2015






At the young age of 16, Sea Cadet Sam Morelli made a vow in his brother’s club. Their goal is to become Navy SEALs and the main club requirement is to commit totally to their goal with no outside distractions. This meant no romantic relationships or families allowed. Now, at the age of 24, Sam starts to question this vow as he’s falling in love with his best friend’s sister, Bryanna Spencer.

Bryanna is well aware of the vows Sam made since her brother is the leader of the group. Eight years later, her brother is still devoted to becoming a SEAL and expects Sam to honor those vows made so long ago. Unfortunately for Bryanna, she has one dream in life and that’s to be Sam Morelli’s wife. She knows that can’t possibly happen once Sam finishes his SEAL training. However, she can’t help dreaming for the impossible.

Tawny Weber knows how to pack a short story with much emotion and romance. Sam and Bryanna’s chemistry sizzles on each page. Their romance is hot, hot, hot!

Readers can’t help but hope there’s a way for these two to put aside their differences and find a way to be together. Even though this is a novella, I found myself caring about each character, including the secondary characters. We get a full length story in a few short pages. The author doesn’t skip a beat and gives us a satisfying read. I definitely want to read more about Sam and Bryanna’s friends and family. Backlist here I come!




FTC Disclosure: The author provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this romance, Yvonne! Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.