Thursday, August 4, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - August 5th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.


Here are my answers...



WEEK 13: August 5, 2016

1. I am most proud of my cats, of course. They are two beautiful girls :)


2. I am embarrassed to admit that I'm extremely behind on my reviews.

3. My super-power might be knowing what kind of food my cats want each day.

4. I really wish I could quit my job and concentrate on writing a book and, of course, stay home with my kitties.

6 comments:

  1. Totally identify with all 4 of your answers! Have a great weekend & happy writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoyed your answers. Your kitties are adorable. And I hope you get to work on your book and spend more time with your kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be wonderful if you could do #4! Your furbabies are beautiful and look so very soft. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 would be great for you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you on #1 and #4. When it comes to eating Sophie is very picky, Toby will eat anything and everything, and the other two are usually pretty easy to please. So most often we buy the food that Sophie likes because she is the oldest so gets to be in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to read your book! Let me know when it is written! I am sorry to be late, again. I am a bit overwhelmed with life. Please be patient with me. Things will settle down. They always do.
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.