Friday, December 9, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - December 9th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...


Week 31: December 9, 2016

1. I love the following Christmas film(s) It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. Those were always my favorites.

2. I don't care for the following Christmas film(s) I can't think of anything off hand.

3. At the holidays, I cannot resist watching Christmas related TV shows and movies. They just make me happy.

4. A favourite holiday memory of mine is riding around town and looking at all the beautiful houses decorated for Christmas. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see people getting into the holiday spirit.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love to see how everyone decorates with lights too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with your answers! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back home, in South Carolina, we used to go to some of the parks to see displays hosted by different businesses. They went all out and took donations for charities. Some people out here decorate, but not like back there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are my favorite two movies, too! We watch them every year together. :)
    I love riding around to see the houses decorated for Christmas. We did that this evening in a town up the road a bit. It has some really hugs old houses with great foyers for displaying their trees. They were beautiful. :)
    Have a blessed day and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my very favourite things to do is drive around with the kids and look at the Christmas lights. Especially awesome is if you find one of those houses that sets their lights to music! Most now put the music over a radio frequency so they don't drive their neighbours crazy. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.