Thursday, August 3, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - August 4th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 65: August 4, 2017

1. Meetings are usually boring.

2. Rules are necessary, even if we might not like them.

3. The best time to read and relax is in the evenings                         .

4. I have learned not to worry about something that may not happen.  You know how some of us worry, worry, worry and then whatever we are worrying about, never actually happens.  What a waste of time worrying was.

6 comments:

  1. Your answers are very wise. I especially agree with you about rules. And worry, too! Hugs. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to worry about things, but I am always running what-if scenarios, trying to be prepared for what will probably happen (according to all indications). I was never a boy scout, but I agree with their "be prepared" idea. :)

    I hope that you have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some rules are okay. Others are insane. 90% of the things we worry about never happen. However, if there is something that could go wrong that we can plan for, it is best to plan as if it were going to happen. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating, great answers. I try to avoid all meetings. I agree, it is nice to relax at night. And your #4 is so true, why worry about what may never happen- easier said than done for me though. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your answer about worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your thoughts on worry but I can't say I have mastered the no worries thing...yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.